Ashley, Illinois

A year later and I still have been ripped off!

I purchased a laminated floor from Beseda Flooring in Weldon Spring, MO. It was top dollar, commercial grade Armstrong Grand Illusions, Melbourne Acacia L3024. The floor has had a defect since day one and I have been trying to resolve this matter with the retail store and Armstrong since that day. The floor has a 30 year warranty which Armstrong is NOT going to back.

The company that I purchased the floor from will NOT help me and tell me their hands are tied. Never do business with Beseda Flooring, as they say "their hands are tied." Yes they sure are tied, tightly around my $4000.00 and all I have is a shoddy floor.

Had an Experience with Beseda Flooring?

Comments

Jan

This is a an update to let the public know that on October 2, 2008 Brian of Beseda flooring met with me and refunded my full $4000.00 that I paid initially for the floor.

Everything is NOW settled, thanks to Brian sticking in there with this and working to satisfy an unhappy customer.

Thank you, Brian!

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more