Beseda flooring ripped me off of a $4000.00 floor

A year later and I still have been ripped off!

I purchased a laminated floor from Beseda Flooring in Weldon Spring, MO. It was top dollar, commercial grade Armstrong Grand Illusions, Melbourne Acacia L3024. The floor has had a defect since day one and I have been trying to resolve this matter with the retail store and Armstrong since that day. The floor has a 30 year warranty which Armstrong is NOT going to back.

The company that I purchased the floor from will NOT help me and tell me their hands are tied. Never do business with Beseda Flooring, as they say "their hands are tied." Yes they sure are tied, tightly around my $4000.00 and all I have is a shoddy floor.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 09, 2008 #40771

This is a an update to let the public know that on October 2, 2008 Brian of Beseda flooring met with me and refunded my full $4000.00 that I paid initially for the floor.

Everything is NOW settled, thanks to Brian sticking in there with this and working to satisfy an unhappy customer.

Thank you, Brian!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Beseda Flooring. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Beseda Flooring.
Filing a new complaint about