Beseda flooring ripped me off of a $4000.00 floor
A year later and I still have been ripped off!
I purchased a laminated floor from Beseda Flooring in Weldon Spring, MO. It was top dollar, commercial grade Armstrong Grand Illusions, Melbourne Acacia L3024. The floor has had a defect since day one and I have been trying to resolve this matter with the retail store and Armstrong since that day. The floor has a 30 year warranty which Armstrong is NOT going to back.
The company that I purchased the floor from will NOT help me and tell me their hands are tied. Never do business with Beseda Flooring, as they say "their hands are tied." Yes they sure are tied, tightly around my $4000.00 and all I have is a shoddy floor.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Laminated Floor
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."